Your day will begin in the morning with a private guide and driver picking you up from your hotel. You will first visit the ancient city of Termessos on the top of the Taurus Mountains. If time allows for it, you may also have the chance to visit Karain Cave (ask to confirm this extra site when booking). You will then visit the Antalya Museum, which includes many historic artifacts, statues, sarcophagus, and the bones of St. Nicolas. Lunch will be provided at a local restaurant. Afterward, you will go to Kaleici to stroll the historic old city and harbor at your leisure. The tour will conclude with your driver returning you to your hotel.
What is included in the tour
- Transfer from Hotel / To Hotel in Antalya City Center or 10 km from City Center
- Entry tickets at ancient sites
- All parking fees
- Professional English speaking guide
What is NOT included in the tour
- All Drinks are extra
- Optional gratuities to guides, drivers, etc.
- Transfers from Hotels further than 10km from City Center such as in Belek, Beldibi, Kundu and Kemer. (These can be chosen as an optional add-on at bookings page).
- The antique teather of Termessos
- Karain Cave (as time allows)
- Hiking in Taurus Mountains
- Antalya Museum
- Small Group
- Group size - 15 pax max.
- Well thought out enjoyable tour routes.
- Educated English Speaking Guide
- Shopping only by request