Your day will begin in the morning with a private guide and driver picking you up from your hotel. You will first visit the ancient city of Termesos on the top of the Taurus Mountains. A visit to the ruins of Termessos is an unforgettable experience, completely different from visiting other ancient cities located along the Mediterranean coast. If time allows you will also have a chance to visit Karain Cave. Lunch will be provided a local restaurant. In the afternoon, the tour will include a walking tour of a section of the historical and ancient Via Sebaste, an ancient road recently discovered. The tour will conclude with your guide returning you to your hotel.
What is included in the tour
- Transfer from Hotel / To Hotel in Antalya City Center or 10 km from City Center
- Entry tickets at ancient sites
- All parking fees
- Professional English speaking guide
What is NOT included in the tour
- All Drinks are extra
- Optional gratuities to guides, drivers, etc.
- Transfers from Hotels further than 10km from City Center such as in Belek, Beldibi, Kundu and Kemer. (These can be chosen as an optional add-on at bookings page).
- The antique teather of Termessos
- Karain Cave (as time allows)
- Hiking in Taurus Mountains
- Walking on Via Sebaste Ancient Road
- Small Group
- Group size - 15 pax max.
- Well thought out enjoyable tour routes.
- Educated English Speaking Guide
- Shopping only by request
- Buy online
- Details all here
- We don't play games.