Your day will begin with a private guide and driver picking you up from your hotel. This tour includes the most popular ancient cities in Antalya: Pamphylia, Perge and Aspendos. The theater in Aspendos is one of the most spectacular features you will visit. It is considered one of the most well preserved theaters in antiquity and has a capacity of about 15,000 people. In spite of the many earthquakes, the theater, aqueduct and buildings are all in great condition due to their incredible infrastructure. In the afternoon there will be a break at the Kursunlu Waterfall. Your tour will conclude with your guide returning you to your hotel.
What is included in the tour
- Transfer from Hotel / To Hotel in Antalya City Center or 10 km from City Center
- Entry tickets of Perge and Aspendos ancient cities and Kursunlu waterfall
- All parking fees
- Professional English speaking guide
What is NOT included in the tour
- All Drinks are extra
- Optional gratuities to guides, drivers, etc.
- Transfers from Hotels further than 10km from City Center such as in Belek, Beldibi, Kundu and Kemer. (These can be chosen as an optional add-on at bookings page).
- The Ruines of Perge Ancient city
- The colonnaded street of Perge
- Nymphaeum and Agora in Perge
- Kursunlu waterfall
- The antique theather of Aspendos
- Small Group
- Group size - 15 pax max.
- Well thought out enjoyable tour routes.
- Educated English Speaking Guide
- Shopping only by request