Your day will begin with a private guide and driver picking you up from your hotel. The tour guide will escort you to the first destination for the day, the Antalya Archeology Museum. At the museum you will be transported back in time as you spend a couple of hours discovering and learning about the rich history of Turkey and Antalya. Your second destination will be the picturesque and stunning Duden Waterfall. There you will have an opportunity to soak in the views of the Antalya coastline and green park surrounding the falls. Once rested your guide will transport you to Antalya’s city center. There you will be given a walking tour of the historical district, Kaleici, of the city, and you will have opportunities for shopping and sightseeing. Your tour will conclude with your guide returning you to your hotel at around 17:00.
What is included in the tour
- Transfer from Hotel / To Hotel in Antalya City Center or 10 km from City Center
- Entry tickets at Antalya Museum
- All parking fees
- Professional English speaking guide
What is NOT included in the tour
- All Drinks are extra
- Optional gratuities to guides, drivers, etc.
- Transfers from hotels further than 10km from City Center such as in Belek, Beldibi, and Kemer. (These can be chosen as an optional add-on at bookings page).
- Antalya Museum
- Historical Turkish Houses
- Old Harbor
- Hadrianus Gate
- Hidirlik Gate
- Small Group
- Group size - 15 pax max.
- Well thought out enjoyable tour routes.
- Educated English Speaking Guide
- Shopping only by request
- Buy online
- Details all here
- We don't play games.