Your day will begin with a private guide and driver picking you up from your hotel and transporting you to the city of Demre. Your first stop in Demre is the famous St. Nicolas Church, also know as the church of Santa Claus. After visiting the museum of St. Nicholas Church, the tour will continue to the majestic ruins of Myra. The antique city of Myra contains impressive rock-hewn tombs, as well as a very well-preserved theater. After spending time exploring the ruins, the tour will break for lunch. Following lunch the tour will continue with a boat tour of the sunken city of Kekova. The boat tour will take approximately 2 hours. Your tour will conclude with your guide returning you to your hotel.
What is included in the tour
- Transfer from Hotel / To Hotel in Antalya City Center or 10 km from City Center
- Entry ticket of Myra ancient city
- Entry ticket of St. Nicolas Church
- Kekova Sunken city boat tour fee
- All parking fees
- Professional English speaking guide
What is NOT included in the tour
- All Drinks are extra
- Optional gratuities to guides, drivers, etc.
- Transfers from Hotels further than 10km from the City Center such as in Belek or Kundu. (These can be chosen as an optional add-on at bookings page).
- Lycian Rock Tombs
- The antique teather of Myra
- St. Nicolas Church
- Kekova Sunken City boat trip
- Small Group
- Group size - 15 pax max.
- Well thought out enjoyable tour routes.
- Educated English Speaking Guide
- Shopping only by request
- Buy online
- Details all here
- We don't play games.