Your day will begin with a private guide and driver picking you up from your hotel. This tour begins with your guide transporting you to the ancient city of Phaselis which was an important harbor of the eastern coast of Lycia. Following visiting Phaselis, the tour will continue to the Uupinar River for lunch. The next stop on the tour is Olympos with it’s magnificent beach. The late afternoon will be spent hiking to Cirali in the Taurus Mountains. In Cirali you will discover natural flames coming from the rocks which are produced by natural gas. These flames have been burning for thousands of years. Since you will visit Cirali in the late afternoon, it is advised to bring a flashlight and good shoes for climbing and hiking. The tour will conclude with your guide returning you to your hotel in the evening.
What is included in the tour
- Transfer from Hotel / To Hotel in Antalya City Center or 10 km from City Center
- Entry tickets of Phaselis and Olympos ancient city
- Entry fee of Cirali
- All parking fees
- Professional English speaking guide
What is NOT included in the tour
- All Drinks are extra
- Optional gratuities to guides, drivers, etc.
- Transfers from Hotels further than 10km for City Center such as in Belek, Beldibi, Kundu and Kemer. (These can be chosen as an optional add-on at bookings page).
- Harbors in Phaselis ancient city
- Hiking in Taurus Mountain
- Flames of Cirali
- Olympos ancient city
- Small Group
- Group size - 15 pax max.
- Well thought out enjoyable tour routes.
- Educated English Speaking Guide
- Shopping only by request
- Buy online
- Details all here
- We don't play games.